Rayse The Game - Study Skills in the Digital Age
- Learn Ray's Proven System how he got an A1 in Honours History
- Create a Massive Action Plan and Organise Schedule of Work and Materials
- Look at the concept of school, study and how to set-up School as a Game and Succeed with a New Attitude
- Learn Proven Strategies to harness Energy and Transform Self Management and Self-Care
- Learn to Organise Chapters, Chunk Material, Speed Read, Note-take and Memorise
- Master Exam Pressure and Deal with Anxiety
- How to Minimise Distractions, Keep Safe on Social Media and Power-Up Your Productivity
Key topics – goal setting, attitude, self-motivation, independent decision making, organisation skills, scheduling, study skills, note-taking, memory techniques, gamification of school work, well-being and stress management.
We know how important it is to the success of your students that they become more empowered and self-directed as learners. Helping your students develop independent thinking and taking ownership of their decisions underpins the Rayse The Game Programme. It also features various exercise and activities that encourages communication, collaboration and critical thinking skills to help them take their own imitative and foster self confidence.
1st, 2nd & JC: 2 hours
5th and LC: 2 ½ - 3 hours or full day programme
No matter where your students are at RAYSE THE GAME will give them the drive, determination and momentum to achieve. Too many students lack self-belief and settle for average setting the bar too low. Help them Rayse Their Game and commit to succeed in this once in a lifetime event.
“Ray Langan has a talent for entertaining and educating teenagers and students. His strategies, methods and advice to succeed in exams, school and beyond are very powerful. I would recommend Ray to any school who want to bring in a high energy and impactful speaker to motivate, inspire and encourage your students to succeed. .Gerry Duffy O’Connell School.
Rayse The Game is a Unique High-Energy, Entertaining, Empowering Educational Event that will help your students Get Ahead
7 Reasons to Book Ray to speak in your school.
- Ray is an award winning entertaining speaker, very popular and has a proven track record in the schools community.
- Strategies have proven to help students improve results and effectiveness.
- Workshops are filled with real-life stories and practical actionable takeaways.
- Online content to motivate and support students AFTER the event.
- Reliable, punctual and great service.
- Positive public relations for your school in the community.
- Programmes are in line with department curriculum and can aid initiatives such as schools completion, well-being, improved results and positive approach to schooling.